There’s big, and then there’s Texas big! Nine Fun Facts
When you have a state as big as Texas— you have room for some pretty crazy things, like a wind farm 4.5 time bigger than the city of Manhattan! As they say, “big things happen in Texas” and this list of fun facts certainly proves it!
- Texas is so big it’s larger than every country in Europe!
- Texas is so big it has a wind farm5 times bigger than the city of Manhattan!
- Texas is so big it has its own power grid (separate from the ones the rest of America uses!)
- Texas is so big it has 16 million cows!
- Texas is so big it has more than 70,000 miles of highway!
- Texas is so big it uses 6 million gallons of paint to cover the lines along highways (every year!)
- Texas is so big that one if its South Texas ranches (King Ranch) is bigger than Rhode Island!
- Texas is so big they have the largest rattlesnake roundup every year. Yuck!
- Texas is so big that it has the largest Ferris wheel (the Texas Star) in the whole Western Hemisphere!
There’s nothing wrong with being big & if you’re from Texas, you’re proud of it!
Get the most out of your time at the slots — join our Players Club