- Members must be at least 18 years of age and have valid photo identification (ID).
Valid ID includes:
- State issued driver’s license or identification card;
- Military identification card;
- Passport; and
- Alien registration card.
Valid ID must be presented for enrollment and certain transactions.
- Members are responsible for selecting a confidential personal identification number (PIN) for their Comanche Club account and must keep that number secure.
- Comanche Club benefits are based on game play while using your Comanche Card and tiered card level is based on the amount of points awarded during the previous six month period.
- The Preferred Card is for new members and those with 0-5,999 points.
The Premier Card is for members with 6,000-34,999 points.
The Elite Card is for members with 35,000-129,000 points.
- The Comanche Card must be correctly inserted in a machine or properly presented to the Table Games Floor Supervisor before engaging in game play. This is the Comanche Club member’s responsibility and Comanche Nation Entertainment is not responsible for untracked play due to player negligence or improper insertion or presentation of a Comanche Card.
- The Comanche Card is only for the personal use of the individual to whom it is issued. Membership benefits and points are nontransferable and may not be brokered, bartered, or sold.
- Rules of specific promotions may vary. See the Player’s Club for specific promotional details.
- Comanche Club accounts with 13 months of no activity will be considered inactive and all unredeemed points will be canceled.
- Points are not awarded during free play.
- Comanche Club points have no cash value and change will not be issued during transactions. Fractions, if any, will be rounded up to the next whole point.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported to the Player’s Club immediately.
- Multiple cards (up to 3) may be issued to a member, with valid ID, who wishes to play multiple machines at once; however, these duplicate Comanche Cards cannot be given to other players or left in machines that may be played by other guests.
- By joining the Comanche Club, you consent to receiving communications from Comanche Nation Entertainment and to the unconditional and unrestricted use of your name and likeness for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
- The following persons are prohibited from obtaining membership in the Comanche Club: members of the Board of Directors, Commissioners, Commission employees, and all employees of Comanche Nation Entertainment and their household members.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operational errors, and/or fraud and a determination made by Comanche Nation Entertainment is final and binding.
- Membership in the Comanche Club may be revoked or cancelled at the discretion of Comanche Nation Entertainment without notice, and members must surrender Comanche Cards upon request. Comanche Nation Entertainment reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time without prior notice.
- Use of the Comanche Card indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of membership in the Comanche Club. Improper use of a Comanche Card may result in immediate revocation and loss of any outstanding Comanche Club privileges and benefits. By joining the Comanche Club and using the Comanche Card, players agree to the authority and jurisdiction of the Comanche Nation.