Join Our Team at Comanche Nation Entertainment
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic, motivated people looking to join our team. Comanche Nation Entertainment is a family of six casino properties, a hotel, a travel plaza and multiple smoke shops. There’s no better casino or hotel employment than here with Comanche Nation Entertainment’s family.
Applicants must apply online.
Applicants should notate the location of the position you are applying for:
- Comanche Nation Casino - Lawton, OK
- Comanche Spur Casino - Elgin, OK
- Comanche Star Casino - Walters, OK
- Comanche Red River Hotel Casino and Travel Plaza - Devol, OK
- Comanche War Pony Casino - Devol, OK
- Comanche Cache Casino - Cache, OK
Applicants must meet these minimum qualifications.
- Applicants will be required to fully complete an application
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, some positions require the applicant to be 21 years of age or older
- Background investigation checks will be conducted
- Failure to meet deadlines and/or requirements, job offers could be rescinded
Applicants must provide these REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Valid Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Social Security Card
- Certified Birth Certificate from Vital Statistics
- Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (if applicable)
- DD 214 military separation papers (if applicable)
- INS Card–work visa and/or naturalization papers (if applicable)
- High School Diploma/Transcript or GED Certificate
- W-2’s, tax returns and other statements to verify employment and employment gaps for last 5 years. Including last pay stub for current year
- Dispositions (if applicable)
- Direct Deposit Verification
Applicants must be approved by Comanche Nation Gaming Commission.
- No kids are allowed
- No hats are allowed
- Team Member photo will be taken
- Dress Appropriately
- No use of cell phone and should be on silent
- Be punctual - interviews may be rescheduled if applicant is 5 minutes late