Chief Financial Officer, Comanche Nation Entertainment
Steven Doyle serves as Comanche Nation Entertainment’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Steven is a seasoned senior-level financial executive with over 25 years in the hospitality industry. He has worked with both tribal and non-tribal gaming entities and is skilled in budgeting, forecasting, analysis, investor relations, debt compliance, team building and mentoring.
Prior to joining Comanche Nation Entertainment, Steven served as director of finance/hospitality operations for the Lady Luck Casino in Vicksburg, Mississippi. During his eight-year tenure there, he directed all financial, food and hotel operations for the Class III facility that had 600 slot machines, 18 e-table games, a 1200-seat entertainment venue, multiple dining venues and an 89-room hotel. He maintained strong EBITDA flow through, increased hotel occupancy and increased F&B profitability in an extremely competitive and shrinking market through cost-saving measures and process improvements.
Steven has worked with numerous tribal entities throughout his career including Oklahoma’s Eastern Shawnee tribe, Mississippi’s Pearl River Resort and Oregon’s Spirit Mountain Casino. He has also worked with some of the industry’s largest gaming operators including Caesar’s Entertainment, Resorts Inc, Boyd Gaming and the Horseshoe family of properties.
Throughout his career, Steven has been responsible for financial successes including:
- Developed analytical techniques to plan and maximize cash flow for tribal casinos with annual revenues in excess of $100-$500 million.
- Directed financial operations for tribal resort complex with three casinos including 3,750 slot machines, 90 table games, multiple hotels with 1,000 rooms, a 36-hole golf course and water park.
- Responsible for identifying and executing process improvement projects that resulted in 12% EBITDA growth.
- Developed all financial operations for numerous major southern region properties.
- Developed and implemented fraud detection procedures relating to casino and financial operations resulting in $5 million annual savings.
- Responsible for exposing fraud relating to Count Team operations resulting in savings of $10 million.
- Developed training and mentoring program for finance employees for startup operation.
Steven attended Mississippi State University holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from MUW. He is active in charities associated with his church.